RPM Review of the Irish Tarmac Championship 2008
Eamonn Boland finally came out of the shadows` in 2008 to equal Eugene Donnelly and Andrew Nesbitt`s record by taking five wins in one season on the Irish Tarmac Championship trail.
In addition to the World Rally Car and Group N action from one of the greatest championships in Europe.
Enjoy special on-board sequences, (not previously seen on TV)
- Mark Higgins in his WRC Subaru in Galway
- Gareth MacHale`s 06 WRC Focus on the Circuit of Ireland
- Kris Meeke`s Super 1600 Renault and Kevin Lynch`s WRC Subaru in Killarney
- Eugene Donnelly`s WRC Skoda in Donegal
- Kevin Lynch`s WRC Subaru on the Ulster International Rally
- Niall McShea’s Group N winning run on the Cork 20 rally
Despite what the order details state. Delivery of this dvd within the 32 counties of Ireland will be charged at 3.00 euro. Anywhere outside Ireland will be at 5.00 euro